How to Order

There are several ways you can place an order for Avon:
1) You can order online at www.youravon.com/aforsang and register as my client. Your order will get shipped directly to your door and will include the next campaign brochure.
2) Call, email, text, or talk to me in person to become my client then give me the 6 digit number next to the item you would like to order. Be sure to check the back of the brochure to see when it expires.

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Things that Make Me Giddy in Brochure 11

In Brochure 11, which expires May 15, 2010, there are several sales that make me giddy. Here are a couple:

1. Page 31, Smooth Minerals Starter Kit. It is a mineral makeup kit that comes with two foundations, Transparent Glow finishing powder, blush, All Over Kabuki Face Brush, and an instructional card. You get all this for $25 and the kits come in light, medium, and deep. I'd like to see the competitors give a kit like that for $25! Just saying.

2. Page 55, ANEW CLINICAL Targeted Treatments for Specific Skin Concerns. In this sale, you can choose any two of these products for $38. That is an amazing deal because the ANEW CLINICAL Targeted Treatments line usually cost between $25-$35. Seriously, this is steal. Choices include: Eye Lift, Crow's Feet Corrector, Advanced Retexturizing Peel, Instant Face Lift, Body Contouring Treatment, Expression Line Filler, Derma-Full Facial Filling Cream, Advanced Dermabrasion System, and Advanced Wrinkle Corrector.

3. Page 65-81 Fragrance. So I couldn't choose which sale in the fragrance section I liked best so I say the whole frikkin fragrance section makes me giddy. Why, you ask? Because they're practically giving things away! From Eternal Magic to Haiku to Imari, there are sales on everything!

4. Page 119, Necklaces with Matching earrings. Avon has hippy-chic necklace and earring sets ranging in price from $7.99 to $9.99. Very cute if it is your style.

5. Page 151 Advance Techniques Salon Professional Hair Care. You can pick any 3 of the Advanced Techniques products on this page for $9.99! I would get a shampoo, conditioner, and the anti frizz capsules. That's just me, you can choose any 3 you want.

6. Page 156-158 Skin so Soft Buy 1 get 1 free sale. This is ridiculously awesome. You can stock up on shower gels, lotions, oils, or shimmery crap for $5 to $10.

Well, that's it for campaign 11. Be sure to check the date on the back of your brochure to see when it expires. Again you can order online or, if you live in my area or know me personally, in person. Have an Avon-tastic day!

No comments:

Post a Comment