How to Order

There are several ways you can place an order for Avon:
1) You can order online at www.youravon.com/aforsang and register as my client. Your order will get shipped directly to your door and will include the next campaign brochure.
2) Call, email, text, or talk to me in person to become my client then give me the 6 digit number next to the item you would like to order. Be sure to check the back of the brochure to see when it expires.

Friday, May 21, 2010

Product Highlight: Beyond Color Radiant Lifting Concealer

This morning, I received a phone call from my most loyal customer, my sister. She said, "Oh Avie, I must tell you about the concealer I got from Avon! It made my eyes look airbrushed!". Then she advised me to tell the world about this amazing concealer.

My sister, like all women, is concerned with preventing and treating under eye dark circles and crows feet. Beyond Color Radiant Lifting Concealer is a part of the Beyond Color Vitamin Enriched makeup line from Avon. In page 38 of the campaign 12 brochure, Avon describes this makeup line as "Enhanced with Avon's exclusive energizing vitamin complex to give your skin a healthy-looking glow". My sister personally describes this concealer as giving her a smoothing and tightening effect under her eyes. She also stated that it does not seep into lines but instead smoothed them out.

In campaign 12, there is a "Buy one get one for $1.99" sale on Beyond Color makeup line (pages 38-39). The concealer by itself cost $8.00 and comes in fair, light, medium, golden, and deep. Don't miss this deal! Be sure to get your orders in for campaign 12 before May 29th!

No comments:

Post a Comment