How to Order

There are several ways you can place an order for Avon:
1) You can order online at www.youravon.com/aforsang and register as my client. Your order will get shipped directly to your door and will include the next campaign brochure.
2) Call, email, text, or talk to me in person to become my client then give me the 6 digit number next to the item you would like to order. Be sure to check the back of the brochure to see when it expires.

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

I Had an Affair with Mark.

I had an affair with mark, and it felt good.

He said, "Girl, your skin is oily, try this moisturizer."
I said, wow, mark, you know just what to do.

Mark, you know my skin tone as if you created it.
Mark, you have the cutest handbags.

Oh Mark, the way you mix sun protection and color is like no other.
You never let me down, or let me have a bad hair day.

How can I ever tell you how much I love you?
How can I express my desire for you?

Oh mark, lets have an affair in campaign 12 or 13.
I must say, you make me feel like a queen.

No comments:

Post a Comment