How to Order

There are several ways you can place an order for Avon:
1) You can order online at www.youravon.com/aforsang and register as my client. Your order will get shipped directly to your door and will include the next campaign brochure.
2) Call, email, text, or talk to me in person to become my client then give me the 6 digit number next to the item you would like to order. Be sure to check the back of the brochure to see when it expires.

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

What the Bleep is a Glycolic Peel?



Recently, my clients have shown a lot of interest in Avon's Advanced Retexturizing Peel with glycolic acid. The main question I receive from my clients is, "What is a glycolic peel?". So I've decided to research more about glycolic peels and share my information with the rest of my clients and all two of my followers, which happen to be the same person.

According to www.plasticsurgery.org, a website from the American Society of Plastic Surgeons or the ASPS, "Chemical peel uses a chemical solution to improve and smooth the texture of the facial skin by removing its damaged outer layers". For those who have blemishes, wrinkles, or sun damaged skin, a chemical peel may help remedy those problems. The ASPS website also states that glycolic is a form of alphahydroxy acid which is the mildest form of chemical peel. When applied, may provide smoother and brighter skin (www.plasticsurgery.org).

Avon states that the Advanced Retexturizing Peel is, "Proven as effective as a professional 35% glycolic peel in a 6 of 8 attributes tested over a 7-week period". This basically states that although it is not as strong as a prescription grade chemical peel, most likely, you will notice a difference in your skin. I have already ordered mine to remedy my sun damaged skin. Avon's Advanced Retexturizing Peel is $25 and contains thirty unscented pads. If you are interested in this product feel free to call, text, email, comment, or talk to me in person. Peace, love, and Makeup!

No comments:

Post a Comment