How to Order

There are several ways you can place an order for Avon:
1) You can order online at www.youravon.com/aforsang and register as my client. Your order will get shipped directly to your door and will include the next campaign brochure.
2) Call, email, text, or talk to me in person to become my client then give me the 6 digit number next to the item you would like to order. Be sure to check the back of the brochure to see when it expires.

Saturday, April 10, 2010

5 Reasons Why I love Avon

There are many reasons why Avon is the coolest company ever but here are a few personal reasons why I am in love with Avon.
1. Avon is a company designed for women to succeed.
2. Avon does not test on animals.
3. Avon sells spa quality products at drug store prices.
4. I am addicted to beauty products and Avon just so happens to have the best quality and a whole catalog devoted to beauty products.
5. Avon supports breast cancer awareness.
There it is, my 5 reasons why I love Avon. What are some of your reasons?

No comments:

Post a Comment